Messaging with a PointSM
It’s a clear message, fostering no questions. It’s succinct.
It’s sharp…communicating with impact.
It’s getting your point across—clearly.
It takes listening…and understanding.
It takes synthesizing complex information.
It takes wordsmithing, finesse, and nuance.
It’s a simple concept. But it’s not simple to create.
It means that the person you’re communicating with gets it—
and takes the action you want.
It’s up to the writer to make it happen.
You think you’re saying it right. But what if you’re not as clear as you think?
What if your point is missed?
It’s possible to make sure you always deliver Messaging with a Point—
with Jackie Deutsch – Brand and Content Guru.
Brand and Content Guru MarCom
- Help clients say what they think they're saying
- Persuade clients' prospects to buy
- Improve brand awareness and recognition
- Enhance customer relationships
- Increase sales and market share
- Build brand loyalty and equity