Brand and Content Guru Portfolio
5 Key Questions to Consider When Reviewing a Copywriter Portfolio
- Do you like the portfolio samples?
- Does the copywriter’s work style gel with your organizational culture?
- Can you see yourself collaborating with them?
- Is the writing persuasive, consistent and easy to read?
- Does the style agree with what you want to say and how you want to say it?
Like any other relationship, selecting a copywriter comes down to two things once you determine they have the marketing writing skills you’re looking for: Do you like the work they do, and do you think you can work with them?
For your review…
The Brand and Content Guru online portfolio features client-facing innovative,
persuasive copywriting and content marketing that successfully hit the mark
with clients and achieved their goals. My scope of experience also includes content
development for Brand Messaging Platforms, Value Propositions, Brand Books,
Corporate Identity Systems, Sales Tools, Value Messaging Guides, Top-Tier Client
Campaigns, and Internal Communications, which are proprietary and cannot be featured.
- International WebAward Outstanding Website copywriting
- ITSMA Diamond Award – Service Marketing Excellence in Managing Brand & Reputation
- Black Book’s AR100 Best of Breed
- MerComm’s International ARC Gold and Silver Awards
- Creativity 11 Certificate of Distinction
- ITVA Golden Reel of Excellence Award
- U.S. Industrial Film Silver Screen Award
Testimonials Tell the Brand and Content Guru Story
Go-to Source for Brand Messaging
– Harry Piccariello, CMO, GigaTrust
Synthesizes Complex Info into Effective MarCom
– Sundar Lakshmanan, CEO, Salzer Technologies Limited
Innovative and Creative Copy
– Joan Gaffney, Vice President Marketing, Context Matters (A Decision Resources Group Company)
Exceptional Quality Standards
– Betsy Irizarry, President, HR CONTEMPO
Branding and MarCom Expertise on Point
– Shelia Reed, CMO, Aspire Financial Services
Excels in all Aspects of MarCom
“I select Jackie to write for The BlackBear Group clients because she excels in every aspect of marketing communications. I would highly recommend Jackie for any project that requires branding, rebranding, company messaging or any aspect of copywriting or content marketing expertise.”
– Cynthia Jennings, President, The BlackBear Group